Video Resume

 Things that should be included: my own personal photography photos along with videos that I've taken to rep my own personal brand, including information and showing my webpage pushing my business to be a personal sale able for content to be sold. 

Resume Goals: keep my own color theme and logo included as it's my own personality. Action songs/music should be included along with my videos mainly because most of my type of work included action photography/sports photography. Plus, the misc. things that I also do like portraits and other things like graduation photos. The type of style that I think would fit is an elegant open concept as well as other open action dark concept because both would work for the business, and both would also make a good concept for photography and the action that is involved. 

Things that work: Including videos of game play for different sports, photos of the sport and highlights that is taken, action angle shots and birds eye view for angles. 

Comments

Popular Posts