Research Personal Site

     My personal favorite was Devon Stank's site. I love his website design mainly because it was so interactive and very easy to maneuver. I loved how everything he did on his website flowed together; everything was placed with a purpose. I think an also found this one more interesting because for one it had a dark theme to it which I personally like since I prefer to look at darker colors compared to bright colors. And the second part that attracted me the most was the fact that his website was for people wanting or interested in film. He also had a place where you could sign up for course and in which I think I just might be interested in taking. I love the tough in the beginning where it gives you the logo and brand name of his business and the background is actually a video that plays which is aesthetically pleasing to look and its touch that you aren't expecting, but it's a very welcoming surprise. It sets the theme that this website is very well built and professionally made, and its purpose is to be professional and elegant, but also in a sense rustic and casual. 

    His bio is straight to the point and while it does have some language where all adult here and this shows the type of person that Devon is. He's a carefree spirit where he's going to do things at his own way in which has a casual and chill person. He's someone that shows his personality up front and cuts straight to the chase you know immediately what you're getting yourself into before even meeting him in person.

    Another thing that I love about his page is how while your scroll further down the page the information cascades and fades in almost like it keeping its own secrets without spilling them open to you until you read more further. Like I said earlier this website is very interactive, and it does give this choice in its own way where you can either continue or completely leave and never return to the page again. While it doesn't say this anywhere on the way the way the page itself doesn't tell its own secrets without you as the viewer looking for more you have this choice to stop at any time and just say "eh this isn't for me".

Comments

Popular Posts