Photography Brand Worksheet

1. What are you most passionate about? What do you care deeply about? 
     I really care about my passion which is photography and getting to know people through their different sports. Photography is like a bridge between people and my work. It brings people together to have a conversation about and to get me to open up and give them information or even be the one to receive inspiration or advice.
2. What are your top 3-4 personal attributes-- the things that define how you make things happen?
     1) hardworking 2) busybody 3) collaborative 4) inclusive 
3. What specific professional experiences reflect your strengths and values? What are your 3-4 greatest strengths that have benefited or helped others around you? 
    1)Working on a team for a sport 2) multitasking 3) see tiny details 4) listening skills or being coachable 4. What do you have to offer that no one else does? What makes you unique and sets you apart from your peers?
     I am a very flexible person who is easy to approach and talk to. I multitask between working and being a full-time student athlete and I work great being under pressure.
5. Put it all together: Identify the 3 words or phrases that reflect your personal brand’s attributes.
    

Sports Photographer, Media Manager, Writer
     Hardworking, Inclusive, Collaborative, Multitasking

Comments

Popular Posts