Brand Guides

 The brand that I explored was Skype. Skype uses a text like style that is cartoonish as well as bubble quotes to gives their brand the feeling that people are talking in which is what their brand is. Skype is a globally used software that lets you talk and or face-time friends, family, or other people in general. The colors they use are mainly blue, but they also contain brighter colors when representing their fonts and other context.

There statement line is "The whole world can talk for free" this works for their brand because its short and sweet and gets the message across quickly without explaining the details as the statement line gets it cross easily. 

Components that I would incorporate into my brand guide would be the color in which will be used for my brand, my statement, and the logo with different backgrounds. I like the way they described why and how everything they use including the talking bubbles should be used and what you shouldn't be using or how it shouldn't be used.

Comments

Popular Posts